Wednesday, February 14, 2018

February Creativity


This is my Llama Llama card, I had fun adding texture to this image to depict the Llama's fur.  The was February's Mystery Image card for the Mystery Image swap group on Splitcoast Stampers.


This card was created using a Unity stamp provided by the person who's month it was to supply stamped images to the Mystery Image swap group on Splitcoast Stampers.  We color and create a card to send to our partner.

 This Julie Nutting tag was done for a FNC Challenge on Scraps of Color (SOC).  We had 35 minutes to create something with a red dress so I chose to do this tag


This ATC (Artistic Trading Card was the other project created during FNC.



This card was created using Robert Jackson's digital image provided by MJ for the FNC Challenge.


This is a 12" x 4" tag wall hanging using Tim Holtz's Eclectic tags.  It's a very thick, unbendable paper material.  I used tissue paper and several inks and sprays to create the background. The black bottom was done with acrylic paint.  This is my version of a MacKenzie Childs display.  The pot and cup are pictures of the actual set that I have.  They have black and white check accessories that they pair these up with I chose to do black and white ribbon from Stampin Up as their anchor for this artwork.  This was created as a RAK for Princess Jones on SOC.


I created this Valentine card for y youngest son for Valentine's Day.


I really love this kit from Club Scrap.  I created this card using stamps fro the Masquraide paper kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment