Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Envelope Punch Board Candy Box Too


I am really enjoying my envelope punch board. I have made another candy box, it's part of my weight loss plan.  Making candy boxes test my will power against eating candy LOL.  This box is a valentine treat box.  I punched the center of the box out which clear acetate could be attached inside or left open, it's up to you.  You can also put whatever else you might think of to use in the box.

I originally saw this on You Tube but thought it was more complicated to make than it needed to be and the inside box wasn't too sturdy.  With the punch board it was a really easy process.

Measurements:

The cover is made from a 3" x 7" sheet of heavy card stock. You can also put a little message on the inside left flap, so it can double as a card too.  The inside box was made from a 6" sheet of card stock, score at 2" and 4", then do the opposite end with the same punch and scoring.  Complete all sides by using the score lines which are basically at 2" and 4".  See diagram, dark lines are cut.






Inside Box measurements


 Outside Cover



1 comment:

  1. Ruby your box idea is really cute, I don't have the envelope punch board because I figure I can cut anything I want with the Cameo.

    ReplyDelete