Monday, March 24, 2014

Mixed Art Journal

First trip to Paris (Europe)




This is a journal page I did using mixed art depicting my first trip to Paris in October of 2007 with my husband.  I have always dreamed of going to Paris and have been blessed so far to go twice now.  The city is absolutely awesome, we stayed at the Hilton hotel by the Eifel tower (no longer a Hilton).  Seeing the Eifel tower for the first time made my heart flutter, literally.

I used Tattered Angel Chalkboard mist, Distress paint, Glimmer Mist, Distress stains, Copic Marker and Stickles glitter glue to create this page. This is my first journal page thanks to inspiration from monthly pajama party.  My goal is to work on other trip inspired journal pages in addition to other special events.

No comments:

Post a Comment