Wednesday, February 25, 2015

SCANDAL - Prima Doll Tag Swap "Television Show

This is my tag designed for the Television Show Doll Swap on Berry Designs.  I was trying to come up with ideas on what television show I could do for my tags swap due for March.  I was originally Thinking Wheel Of Fortune when my son said I should do Scandal.since it's one of my favorite shows.  With that idea, I set out to create Miss Olivia Pope.  I think she turned out pretty good, it took a while to figure out what I wanted to do but here is my version.  She is complete with wine, popcorn, that famous white coat and hat that I remembered in an early episode.  I had to put the White House in the background of course, we all know her ties to that building.  The paper used to make this tag is from Club Scrap Concrete Jungle, and the Red is from Tribal.

No comments:

Post a Comment