Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Down By The Sea Too


PRETTY LITTLE MERMAID

This tag was created for the Berry Design Blog August doll tag swap.  The theme is our choice.   I had the mermaid stamp for a while and really wanted to do something with it  I used Club Scrap paper for the background because it's not smooth and has a wrinkled texture which reminds me of water swirls.  Her outfit  is also Club Scrap Paper with glitter flakes for embellishment on it.  Her bra is made from large glitter flakes and stickles.  On her tail I used various sprays to give it the illusion of being somewhat irridescent along with stickles the same color as the bra.  I really love how she came out.  Makes me want to go to the beach so I can have some beach pictures to put this tag on the layout.  I will be posting other mermaids later this month.




No comments:

Post a Comment