Saturday, March 5, 2016

SOC Pocket Letter

Last month on Scraps of Color there was a Pocket Letter swap so I participated and here is the letter that I gave my partner.  The only criteria was to use three digital stamps on the letter.  I really enjoy doing pocket letters.


This is the front of my pocket letter, my theme was International Travel In Red.  I got the digital stamps from online. They were colored with Copic markers.  The Japanese Fan was cut out on the Cricut Explore.  The symbols represent some of the countries that I have been blessed to visit. I trimmed the sides and top with Japanese Washi Tape.  I put a little letter in the pocket that says hi.  Just a little something about my love of travel, it's nice to tell your partner a little about yourself.






This is the back pockets of the letter.  As you can see I included several different goodies.  Usually there is a tea bag in one of the pockets but since I knew my partner really liked tea I gave her loose tea and a silicone tea diffuser in the shape of a tea bag that didn't fit in the pocket but you can see it in the picture.  I included various Japanese washi tapes, bling.

No comments:

Post a Comment