Sunday, June 14, 2015

CARDS


Both of these cards were created with Club Scrap paper.  The pink card was created from Generations paper it.  The  tan is actually light green.  I used Fiskars border punch, scalloped square punch and EK Success flower punch.  Ribbon is also from Generations Kit.

The suit/shirt card was my first attempt at this kind of card, It's not perfect but I think my husband will like his Father's Day card.  I eyeballed this card design from the internet.  I could have done Youtube but I felt I could do it by looking t it.

This other shirt card is a little different as it is created from a tri-fold card because I wanted the illusion of Superman opening his shirt.  My son is a big Super Hero fan so I thought he would like this card for Father's Day.







No comments:

Post a Comment