Monday, June 22, 2015

MINI ALBUM

Happy Monday, I hope everyone had a great Father's Day weekend.  My family enjoyed the weejend by basically just lounging around after an outing to the Tanger Outlet to purchase a birthday present for Jacinta, my son's girlfriend.  I found something cut at Coach and of course ended up getting something for myself also LOL.  I also couldn't stop myself from purchasing a few items for our future grandson. 

On the crafty side, I finished a 12 x 12 scrapbook with approx 40 pages for my son and Jacinta to put pictures of the baby the first year in.  I'm off to the baby shower this weekend in Saratoga Springs, NY.  I'm looking forward to seeing my oldest son Richard and my best friend and my Godson's mom Louie along with her family.

I also made this 3 x 3 album from one 12 x 12 sheet of paper as part of the June Artist Challenge on the Club Scrap Blog.  The book base is made of paper from National Parks. Embellishment papers are from Daisy.  I also made pockets from some of the pages.  This is a really easy and quick project.


No comments:

Post a Comment